HOME VISITS :
Homecare Sevices include Sample Collection, Nursing Care and Physiotherapy. Each of these services have some unique characteristics and are delivered by professionals with specialized skills in those areas. These services could be of great help in those cases where:
Doctor intervention is not required.
Travel and transaction time cost is higher than the cost of Home Care visit charges.
Patient is not in a condition to visit the hospital.
Patient requires rest and does not wish to take the stress of travel.
The information literature is a brief guide to our home services.
For making appointment please call 2148- After initial screening of your requirements, your call will be transferred to the concerned service section. Kindly note, that the call centre is open between 07:00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. We recommend that you:
Appointment can also be booked online
Make appointment at least 24hrs in advance.
Cancel an appointment, if you so desire, at least 4 hrs in advance.
Please explain the service you want clearly. You may, in some situations, be asked to keep a copy of the doctor’s prescription ready. In some cases you may be advised to do some preparation before the service is delivered.
To save time, please ensure that the patient is ready on arrival of our staff.
NURSING CARE :
Hospital’s association with you continues even after you have been discharged from the hospital. We offer nursing care at your doorstep. Following small procedures can be carried out by Nursing Care in the comfort of your home.
- Checking of vital signs: Temperature, pulse, respiration & B.P
- Tepid sponge to adults and children for high fever
- Big and small dressings
- Suture removal
- Teaching and training patient’s relative to wash & dress big wounds
- Illeostomy / colostomy care and irrigation
- Teaching and training patient’s for stoma care
- Care of Tracheostomy Tube
- Care of unconscious patients
- Care of mouth, hair, skin
- Pressure sores
- Chest complications
- Giving feed
- Pediculosis treatment for bed ridden patient
- Ryles tube insertion and feed
- Ryles tube removal
- Gastrostomy feeds
- Suppository application
- Flatus tube insertion
- Sub cut
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- I.V. Therapy (insertion of IV line)
- Administering chemotherapy
- Pre & Post chemotherapy counselling and care
- Assisting for B.C.G. Instillation (local chemotherapy)
- Steam inhalation
- Pre & post operative physical and psychological (guidance & counseling) preparation of patients posted for surgery
- Bladder Catheterisation (Female)
- Port needle
- IV Therapy
- Blood Collection
- Collection of urine sample for c/s via foleys catheter
- Home Sample Collection Service For Lab Tests
- Through this service, at your doorstep
- Your blood, urine and stool samples are collected at the convenience of your home.
- You would not be required to come personally, thus saving your valuable time & effort.
- The lab reports will also be couriered to your residence complimentary.
- Home Physiotherapy Services
Schedule of Charges
|Visit Charges||Varies by distance||Rs. 140/- for Mumbai;|
|Rs. 190/- for Navi Mumbai.|
|Special visit charges of|
|Rs. 210/-||No visit charge||JMS – Rs. 1,200/- Consultants –|
|Test / Procedure Charges||As per the procedure||As per the test||Rs. 800/- for 45 mts to 60 mts sitting|
|Visits||0800 – 2000 hrs||0700 – 1800 hrs||1100 – 1800 hrs*||0800 – 2000 hrs|
|Appointment||0700 – 2200 hrs||0700 – 2200 hrs||0700 – 2200 hrs||24 hrs|
All payments have to be made in cash to service staff. The staff will issue a manual receipt.
Waiting charges are levied, in case the patient is not ready to accept the service at the designated time.
In case the appointment is not cancelled 4 hours prior to the appointed time and the staff arrives for the appointment, visit charges will have to be paid.
Charges applicable per patient/visit.
All services by appointment(minimum 24 hours).
* Except on Sundays and public holidays.
* Hospital reserve rights to change the tariffs without any prior intimation.