Appointments can be taken online by clicking here or calling on 0218-(PHONE NUMBER)
If patients need to be registered prior to consultation. Please fill in a Registration Form (also available for download below). The registration Free. You will be issued an RH card which is valid for all services of the hospital. Your medical record folder will be retained with the hospital.
If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your RAIGAD HOSPITAL (RH) number when taking an appointment.
In case you are a non – appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.
|Consultation Type||Period||Amount in Rs.|
|First time consultation with doctor||Free|
|Repeat consultation Within 30 days||Consultation with same doctor within 30 days||Free|
|Consultation After 30 days||Consultation with same doctor after 30 days i.e. from the date of payment||Free|
|Below Poverty line(Yellow Ration card)||Free|
|Kesari Ration Card||Free|
If you are a new patient wishing to consult any of our specialists for an outpatient, you are required to fill up this registration form. This form is available at our registration counter as well. However, you may choose to download the same form, in alanguage of your choice, fill it up at your convenience and take aprintout and proceed directly to the Registration Counter situated on the ground Floor of our OPD building.
Individuals who have an RH number,by virtue of being our patient previously at our OPD/Health Check up/Casualty/Emergency are not required to fill this form. Kindly quote your unique RH number directly at the counter for Registration. Please click on the links below to download the form in a language of your choice.
Please enter your details below to download the form in a language of your choice.
This is a form to help us make the registration process more convenient for you. It does not indicate registration or confirmation of registration at any level. Registration can only be confirmed at the Registration Desk at our hospital.
ONCE PATIENT IS WALKED
1. HE/ SHE WILL BE GUIDED BY ENQUIRY COUNTER
2. IF REGISTRATION FORM IS PREVIOUSALY FILLED, THE PATIENT CAN WALK TO PAYMENT COUNTER FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
IN CASE OF FREE OPD : HE WILL BE CHARGED INR 10 / VISIT AND INR 15 FOR FOLDER AND THE HE CAN MOVE TO OPD/ CASUALTY/ EMERGENCY ROOM TO SEE CONSULTANT
3. IN CASE OF FIRST TIME PATIENT :
REGISTARTION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ENQUIRY COUNTER IN MARATHI/ HINDI/ ENGLISH
MSW WILL HELP PATIENT TO FILL THE FORM
4. AFTER FILLING THE FORM PATIENT WILL WALK TO PAYMENT COUNTER FOR PAYMENT AND HIS/ HER DETAILS WILL BE PUNCHED BY RECEPTIONIST TO GENERATE ONE TIME UNIQUE RH NUMBER.
5. THEN PATIENT TO REPORT AT HIS/ HER CONSULATANT, WHERIN PATIENT HAS TO PRODUCE PAYMENT RECIEPT TO NURSE/ ANM AT ENQUIRY COUNTER IN OPD/CASULATY AND HIS NEW FOLDER WILL BE CREATED OR HIS/ HER EXISTING FOLDER WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM OPD RECORD ROOM FOR DOCTOR
6. ONCE THE CONSULATION IS OVER, FOLDER WILL BE KEPT WITH DOCTOR AND HE WILL HANDDOVER THE SAME TO DUTY NURSE TO SEND IT TO OPD RECORD ROOM
7. ONE FOLDER WILL REMAIN WITH PATIENT FOR HIS RECORD ALONG WITH PRISCRIPTION NOTE.
(DOCTOR HAS TO WRITE HIS NOTES IN TWO SETS)